Highly motivated and experienced creative business management executive with expert proficiency in coordinating targeted business strategy and operational excellence seeking a challenging and rewarding position to contribute to the employer’s further success
- Excellent track record of organizational leadership in online advertising, consistently promoting effective creative direction and targeted marketing
- Comprehensive understanding of the skills needed to manage ongoing business planning processes while developing strategies to meet future challenges
- Highly motivated and experienced creative business management executive serving a roster of industry leading corporations
- Demonstrated history of developing successful process improvements that drive productivity, reliability and client satisfaction
- Well versed in the ability to cultivate strong relationships with prospective clients while strengthening existing accounts
- Regarded for the ability to deliver outstanding results with the highest degree of expertise and professionalism
- Currently serve as an active Board Member of the Dizzy Feet Foundation
47 B Street
El Segundo, CA | 2013 – Present
We bring a trusted ecosystem of leadership, strategy, expertise and a platform of technologies, talent, branding, market development and capital to build. We are the trusted build partner of companies, brands and talent, from growth companies to fortune 1000.
Vice President, Client Services & Creative
Culver City, CA | 2013 – 2013
Expertly direct operations of the Creative Services, Account Management, Technical Support, Pixel and Media Delivery teams, overseeing a staff of 55 full time and freelance individuals and holding full P&L responsibility. Directly report to the CEO and serve as a liaison and company representative to board members. Effectively streamline operational processes and develop the strategic focus of various teams. Implement progressive communication tools for improving overall customer satisfaction. Skillfully develop new account management structures built on communication teams and specialists.
- Helped develop innovative technologies for award winning A² platform including Slingshot
- Awarded the 2013 AdTech Featured Speaker for How to Deliver Valuable & Conversion Driving Content in the Form of Online Ads
Creature Sheets, LLC
El Segundo, CA | 2009 – Present
Effectively pioneered the launch and ongoing management of this digital consulting firm, concentrating on corporate online presence and social media applications. Extensively collaborate with a roster of key Fortune 500 companies to develop and deploy websites and social media applications spanning both iOS and Android platforms as well as Facebook.
- Envisioned and implemented dynamic social marketing campaigns for Yahoo! and CB Richard Ellis
Executive Creative Director
Adconion Media Group
Santa Monica, CA | 2009 – 2013
Successfully directed all aspects of the overall design vision, strategy and execution for one of the largest global multi-screen and multi-channel digital distribution platforms. Held direct accountability and responsibility for multiple internal brands which include Smartclip, Adconion Direct, Joost, Magnify and RedLever Studios. Served as an integral contributing member of the senior leadership team, envisioning and implementing go-to-market and brand positioning strategies designed to capture competitive advantage. Led a global team of dedicated designers and developers, creating both internal marketing collateral as well as executing creative projects for outside brands and agencies.
- Effectively managed a broad spectrum of branded entertainment campaigns, including Supermoms sponsored by Clorox, Discover Beauty Within sponsored by Walgreens and In the Kitchen sponsored by JennAir
- Drove sales and provided business leadership for Joost / Smartclip, a multi-screen video and brand advertising platform specializing in video ad formats across all Internet connected devices
- Skillfully secured exclusive publishing deals and branded integration opportunities with key Fortune 500 clients
Director of Interactive Media
30sixty Advertising + Design
Los Angeles, CA | 2008 – 2009
Skillfully headed creative and technical operations for this entertainment advertising and design firm, developing websites, banners, videos and Internet applications for mobile platforms. Cultivated strong relationships with prospective clients while strengthening existing accounts. Seamlessly administered an array of operational responsibilities, including recruiting, interviewing and hiring talented creative individuals dedicated to the overall success of the organization.
Torrance, CA | 2002 – 2008
Successfully directed all facets of operations, sales and creative design at this leading provider of branding and marketing services. Gained proficiency across all aspects of operational leadership, including hiring practices, client account management, new business development and marketing. Achieved success in both online and print media, marked by the coordination of successful product launches by Mattel.
Manager of Creative Services
Party Planners West, Inc.
Marina Del Rey, CA | 2001 – 2002
Visual Design Intern
The Content Project
Marina Del Rey, CA | 2000 –2000
Volunteer Experience & Causes
Executive Board Member
Dizzy Feet Foundation
Beverly Hills, CA | 2012 – Present
Leverage superior organizational skill and industry expertise to devise and deploy brand and marketing guidance for this organization dedicated to the advancement of dance education in the United States. Provide informed recommendations regarding the design and distribution of corporate collateral, as well as fundraising events and campaigns designed to discover new donors and elevate brand awareness.
Loyola Marymount University
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Communications / Fine Arts
Player, Division I Men’s Volleyball Team
Member, Sigma Pi Fraternity
Areas of Expertise
- Organizational Leadership
- Online Advertising
- Brand and Product Strategy
- Business Operations
- Strategic Planning
- Business Development
- Emerging Technologies
- Branded Entertainment
- Creative Direction
- Superior Verbal and Written Communication Skills